Why Choose Cyprus?
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture, mild Mediterranean climate, a safe and stable setting which is ideal for raising families, and perfect location for business and travelling. Investors also look at Cyprus for business and investment purposes recognizing numerous investment opportunities.
In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
• Must have a valid passport;
• Provide documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment;
• Provide proof that the applicant has no criminal record;
• The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU;
• Payment of application fees.
• Obtain European Citizenship and Passport in 3 months
• The program is geared towards High Net Worth Individuals with a required investment in Real Estate in Cyprus of EUR 2,500,000 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros). The property investment has to be kept for 3 years. And once it is sold a property worth EUR 500,000 has to be kept indefinite
• Open to all nationalities
• Dual citizenship is allowed, no need to give up your current
• No need to reside in Cyprus at any point in time in order to obtain or keep the citizenship
• Main Applicant, wife and dependent children below the age of 28 obtain citizenship
• Grandchildren also inherit the citizenship via naturalization